- Kindly reach the convocation venue before 1:00 PM in order to complete security formalities and be seated by 1:30 PM.
- Kindly bring the security pass (non-transferable) included with the invitation card to the convocation venue. The pass admits the addressee only.
- No personal objects will be allowed into the convocation hall, including large bags, mobile phones, cameras, other electronic devices . All such gadgets need to be deposited at the security check-point itself.
- Guests are requested not to leave their seat during the Convocation.
- Children below 8 years of age are not allowed to enter the convocation venue.
- In case of medical emergency, please contact help desk at the reception area or call +91 75090 62832 so that the medical team can provide support.
- In case of any need, please avail support from our volunteers (identified by large red badge) or call +91 75090 62837.
- Security agencies may request a photo ID to be shown. Kindly cooperate.
Invitees are advised to leave personal vehicles at the IET campus of the institute on Khandwa Road or at Silver Springs, Agra-Bombay bypass in order to avoid congestion at the Convocation Venue. Institute buses have been arranged from IET to Convocation Venue and from Silver Springs to Convocation Venue every 30 mins from 10.30 AM till 12.30 PM.