Click here for CNSD2013_Abstract_Book
The Conference on Nonlinear Systems and Dynamics
(CNSD) is organized periodically with a view to bring together
researchers with overlapping interests in nonlinear dynamics on a
single platform and foster exchange and collaboration among the young
and senior researchers who work in areas spanning a wide range of
disciplines that use the language and tools of nonlinear dynamics and complex system.
Broad areas covered by the conference:-
- Integrable Systems and Solitons
- Hamiltonian Chaos
- Quantum Chaos
- Time Delay Systems
- Non Smooth Dynamical Systems
- Dynamics of Patterns
- Synchronization and Coupled Systems
- Fractals and Multifractals
- Time Series Analysis
- Dynamics of Complex Fluids
- Extreme Events
- Nonlinear Optics
- Climate and Atmospheric Turbulence
- Nonlinear Dynamics in Medicine & Engineering Sciences
- Nonlinear Phenomena in Social Sciences and Management
- Complex Biological systems
- Plasma & Magneto hydrodynamics
- Chemical Dynamics and Kinetics
- Nonlinear Programming and Soft-computing Techniques
- Random Matrix Theory
The conference will consist of the following components.
- Planery talks, parallel talks and mini-symposia.
- Oral and poster presentations.
- Interactive sessions (Actual demonstration of experiments).
- Awards will be given to three best posters presented by students. In such
posters the student must be the first author.
- Poster stand would be provided by CNSD. The size of the poster walls is 100 cm (height) x 70 cm (width).
Proposal for mini-symposia
Propsal for mini-symposium would be accepted till September 30, 2013
About IIT Indore
IIT Indore, established in 2009 by the Government of India is an unique
educational institution that focuses on interdisciplinary research and
teaching. The institute is growing rapidly as the only center for
advanced learning and knowledge dissemination in pure and applied
sciences in central India. Interdisciplinary approach of the institute
is well reflected in its departmental setup comprising of basic
sciences, school of engineering and school of social sciences. The
larger commitment of the institute to socio-economic development of the
society is evident in its multi-dimensional approach to social problems
and engraved in its motto ('knowledge for the well being of all'),
makes this institution one of its kind and it stands out even within
the distinguished IIT family.