NEWS, ACTIVITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS
Honors and Distinctions
- Technical Program Committee Member of 20th International Workshop on The Physics of Semiconductor Devices (IWPSD), Kolkata, December 17-20, 2019.
- Publicity Chair of 23rd Edition of International Symposium of VLSI Design and Test Conference (VDAT-2019), IIT Indore, July 4-6, 2019.
- Technical Committee Member of 9th International Conference on Key Engineering Materials (ICKEM 2019), Oxford, United Kingdom, March 29-April 1, 2019.
- Symposia Co-Chair of 30th Annual General Meeting of MRSI and the First Indian Materials Conclave, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, February 12-15, 2019.
- Technical Sub-Committee Member of 4th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Electronics (IEEE ICEE), Bangalore, December 16-19, 2018.
- Organizing Chair of International Conference on Computational Mathematics in Nanoelectronics and Astrophysics, IIT Indore, November 1-3, 2018.
- Technical Program Evaluation Committee Member of International Conference on Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing, IIT Indore, July 19-21, 2018.
- Technical Program Committee Member of 21st Edition of International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test Conference (VDAT-2017), IIT Roorkee, June 29-July 2, 2017.
- Organizing Committee Member of Thematic Workshop and Call for CRS Research Proposals on Techniques and Instrumentation in Materials Research (TIMR), August 21-22, 2017.
- Organizer of a seminar by Professor Navakanta Bhat, Centre for Nano Science and Engineering (CeNSE),
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, on PathShodh - A Journey from Science to Product, March 17, 2017.
- Organizer of a seminar by Dr. Janusz W. Sadowski, Vice President (R&D) of
M/s. BioNavis Ltd. based in Finland, on Multi Parametric-Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR)
and its application regarding BIOSENSORS, February 05, 2015.
- Coordinator of Short Term Course under Continuing Education Programme (CEP)
on Nanoscale Science and Engineering: Materials, Electronics, Photonics, Biosensors,
and Beyond, June 23-25, 2014.
- Organizer of a seminar by M/s. Optimized Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Official Indian Representative/Distributors for
M/s. National Instruments and M/s. Tektronix), on
DC measurement: Being with Noise, still unaffected and World of parametric analyzer: CV and pulse measurement in semiconductor testing,
June 24-25, 2014.
- Organizer of a seminar by Dr. Bernd Gruska, from M/s. SENTECH Instruments GmbH, Berlin, Germany,
on Pattern transfer by plasma etching: Nanoscale to 100 μm deep features, June 23, 2014.
- Organizer of a seminar by Dr. Thomas Stempel Pereira, M/s. SPECS Surface Nano Analysis GMBH, Berlin, Germany,
on XPS and UPS Solutions: Fundamentals and Latest Developments in Photoelectron Spectroscopy, December 19, 2013.
- Instructor of Short Term Course under Continuing Education Programme (CEP) on
Nanoscience and Nanotechnology: From Concepts to Applications, October 17-19, 2013.
- Organizer of a seminar by Mr. Marc Derby, Director of M/s. CORIAL SAS, France,
on Reactive ion etching and plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition techniques and system configuration, May 17, 2013.
- Organizing Committee Member of 1st Winter Workshop on Engineering at
Nanoscale: From Materials to Bio-sensors, December 10-12, 2012.
- Recipient of the 2020 DUO-India Professor Fellowship Award to visit Linköping University under Bilateral Exchange of Academics Program.
- Recipient of the 2019 DAAD Fellowship to visit Karlsruhe Institute of Technology under Bilateral Exchange of Academics Program.
- Recipient of the prestigious 2018 Materials Research Society of India (MRSI) Medal.
- 2018 Outstanding Reviewer Award for Elsevier Materials Letters.
- 2018 Outstanding Reviewer Award for Elsevier Ceramics International.
- 2017 Outstanding Reviewer Award for Elsevier Applied Surface Science.
- Recipient of 2017 Bhaskara Advanced Solar Energy (BASE) Fellowship Award under the program supported by
Department of Science and Technology (DST) and the Indo-U.S. Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF).
- 2016 Young Faculty Research Fellowship (YFRF), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India.
- 2016 Outstanding Reviewer Award by IoP.
- 2015 Best Technology Development Award, Indian Institute of Technology Indore.
- 2015 Best Research Paper Award, Indian Institute of Technology Indore.
- Recipient of Sue Williams Service Award for outstanding contribution in international society, University of Oklahoma, USA, 2006-2007.
- Whos Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges, 2007 and 2010.
- Received Institute Silver Medal for Best Departmental Student,
Department of Physics and Meteorology, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India, 2004-2005.
- Academic honorary membership in Gamma Beta Phi Society, University of Oklahoma, USA, 2006-2007.
- Academic honorary membership invitation from Golden Key International Honor Society, Eta Kappa Nu, Phi Kappa Phi,
University of Oklahoma, USA, 2007.
Editorial Board Member
- Applied Physics Letters, AIP
- Journal of Applied Physics, AIP
- ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology, IoP
- Nanotechnology, IoP
- Materials Research Express, IoP
- Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, IoP
- Journal of Materials Chemistry A, RSC
- Journal of Materials Chemistry C, RSC
- Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, RSC
- RSC Advances
- Langmuir, ACS
- Applied Materials and Interfaces, ACS
- IEEE Electron Device Letters
- IEEE Photonics Technology Letters
- IEEE Sensors Journal
- Journal of Crystal Growth, Elsevier
- Applied Surface Science, Elsevier
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Elsevier
- Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, Elsevier
- Sensors and Actuators B, Elsevier
- Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Elsevier
- Superlattices and Microstructures, Elsevier
- Journal of Surface and Coatings Technology, Elsevier
- Ceramic International, Elsevier
- Materials Letters, Elsevier
- Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Elsevier
- Surface and Coatings Technology, Elsevier
- Thin Solid Film, Elsevier
- Journal of Microelectronic Engineering, Elsevier
- Microelectronics Journal, Elsevier
- Journal of Electronic Materials, Springer
- Nature Electronics, Springer
- Rare Metals, Springer
- Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, Springer
- Physica Status Solidi (A), Wiley
- ChemistrySelect, Wiley
Affiliation to Professional Organizations
- Journal of Electronics Cooling and Thermal Control, Scientific Research
Technical Reviewer of Research Proposals
- Life Member, MRSI
- Life Member, OSI
- Member, OSA
- Senior Member, IEEE
Expert Member of Evaluation Committee
- Department of Scientific Programs, Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation (SRNSF), Georgia, USA
- Leading Research Program (LRP), National Research Foundation (NRF), Korea
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI), Government of India
- Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), DST, Government of India
- IMPRINT, DST, Government of India
- Shastri Institutional Collaborative Research Grant (SICRG) under Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute
- Shastri Mobility Programme (SMP) under Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute
- Shastri Research Student Fellowship (SRSF) under Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute
- Technical Expert for the evaluation of 2015 Commonwealth Scholarship,
Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD), Government of India
- Technical Expert for Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC),
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) under Department of Defence Research and Development of Ministry of Defence
- Technical Expert for the evaluation of 2019 Gandhian Young Technological Innovation (GYTI) Award,
Society for Research and Initiatives for Sustainable Technologies and Institutions (SRISTI)