Bachelor of Science in Physical Science from Aligarh Muslim University, UP, India
Master of Science in Physics.Aligarh Muslim University, UP, India
Developped pipeline to analyse chandra observations,
Python, IDL, C / C++,
Shel script, HTML5
Observational Astronomy, X-ray Astronomy, Radio Astronomy
CIAO, Heasoft, SAS, Xspec, ds9, CASA, SPAM
Research, Data Science and Visualization, Linux, Ubuntu, CentOs, GitHub,Overleaf,LaTeX,git.
1) CSIR JRF in Physics AIR-163; December-2015.
2) GATE in Physics AIR-509; SCORE-512; 2016.
3) JEST in Physics AIR-560; 2016.
1) CSIR JRF in Physics (from 2016 onwards).
2) DST-INSPIRE fellowship (from 2016 onwards).
1) DST-INSPIRE Scholarship during B.Sc. and M.Sc.(2010 to 2015, 5 years)
2) POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015=7 times) - Govt. of West Bengal.
1) Organized outreach event "Reaching for the Stars" as a part of "100 Hours Of Astronomy Global Project" conducted by the International Astronomical Union (IAU) in 2019.
2) An outreach event for 100 school students and IIT Indore family in 2018 as a part of the Bapu Khagol Mela.
3) A lunar eclipse/Super moon event for 150 school students and IIT Indore family in 2017.
Majidul Rahaman © 2020 - 2021. All rights reserved.
Source edited from GitHub.